Last Update há 2 meses
Knowing a resume matches a Job description is not enough, hence we take it one step ahead to know if the candidate has the required primary skills to succeed in a given job.
- WorkMap Assessment is built by a team of I/O Psychologists;
- We have targeted 20 Job functions which cover most of the jobs in the market;
- You can choose a function that relates to your job posting from the list of 20 functions;
- Job functions like Finance, Sales, HR, Logistics, Healthcare etc.;
- Candidates are presented with a set of statements which are very activity driven;
- Candidates can choose from an agreableness scale of 1 to 7.
- WorkMap Assessment scores help you evaluate if the candidate has all the primary skills that are required for the job;
- Skill assessment scores also help us determine future success of the candidate;
- You can choose the skills which are more relevant and have the flexibility to remove any skills that you deem not required for the job;
- WorkMap Assessment is an aid to remove any irrelevant profile that do not fit your requirement.