Asynchronous Video Interview
One-way Video Interview
Last Update 5 months ago
- With traditional face-to-face meetings on hold, the solution for some has come in the form of asynchronous video interviews, or AVIs, in which applicants film themselves answering a predetermined set of questions, with no human interviewer present.
- You can choose the set of questions from our suggested question bank or create your own questions, not only that you can build your own question bank for future reference;
- Save your time and focus on only the most relevant candidates with our Asynchronous Video Interviews;
- AVIs help remove bias and Increase Inclusivity With a Structured and Consistent Interview Process;
- 100s of candidates screened while you are making yourself a cup of coffee!